Your puppy comes with...
Your new puppy joins you at 8 weeks of age with the following:
- Bill of Sale and health guarantees
- First of 4 puppy vaccines
- Wormed and started on heartworm preventative
- Vaccination and de-worming record
- Copies of the sire and dam's OFA certifications and genetic health testing
- New puppy packet containing information to help you and your puppy through the transition period.
Companion puppies are sold on AKC Limited registrations, and Spay/Neuter contracts only. No puppy is sold on Full registration, and no puppy is sold as a breeding dog.
NEW PUPPY EXAM...
We require a new puppy exam within 72 hours of adoption. The new puppy exam is to be performed by a Veterinarian of your choice. It is important for the health and well being of your puppy that you establish a solid Doctor-patient relationship. Your Vet can answer any questions you may have as well as confirm that your new puppy is healthy and happy.
We require that you provide us with a copy of your new puppy's exam. The copy may be faxed, emailed, or mailed to us. All of our contact information will be provided to you in your puppy packet.
Our New Puppy Guarantee as well as our health guarantees will be rendered null and void if the 72 hour new puppy exam is not done.
Our health guarantee covers hips, elbows, heart, and eyes for up to 1 year from your puppy's date of birth - regardless of the day you take your puppy home.
If your Veterinarian suspects any health diseases, the protocol to follow is listed in your puppy packet on the Health Guarantees sheet.