The Adoption Process
1) Email inquiry - To contact us via email, please go to the Contact Us page located on the Navigation bar at the top of the screen.
2) Waiting list - In your email, ask to be added to our waiting list if you are interested in a puppy. Please provide your contact information; your name, a phone number we can reach you at, and a current email address. Our puppies are sold on AKC Limited Registration and Spay/Neuter contracts only, and go to families on our waiting list first.
3) Puppy Selection - Puppy selection is determined by your placement on our waiting list, first through eighth place. We only accept four male and four female deposits on every litter. If we have more than that, we place them with other families on our waiting list on a first come, first served basis.
4) Updates - Every family on our waiting list is regularly updated via email. We will let you know when our girls start their heat cycles, when we have begun breeding and when we have stopped breeding, when the pregnancy is confirmed, and when the litter arrives. Further updates will be made through the website, or on our Jackpot Farms Facebook page. We encourage you to email us with any questions you may have during this process.
5) Deposits - We take deposits at any time during the breeding/pregnancy process. We discuss with all of our families which litter would be best suited for them, based on the personality of the sire and dam.
6) Adoption fees - Our adoption fees change periodically. Please contact us for more information.
It is our goal to answer your questions and provide you with updates in a timely fashion. However, due to our rural location, sometimes email do not go through, or emails are not received. If we cannot reach you by emails, we will attempt to contact you by phone. Please keep in mind that if you have sent us an email or Facebook message, and have not received a response from us within a few days, please send us another email, message, or call us. We look forward to hearing from you!