The Adoption Process
1) Email inquiry - To contact us via email, please go to the Contact Us page located on the Navigation bar at the top of the screen.
2) Waiting list - In your email, ask to be added to our waiting list if you are interested in owning a Jackpot Farms puppy. Please provide your contact information; mailing address and a phone number we can reach you at. Our puppies are sold on AKC Limited Registration and Spay/Neuter contracts, and go to families on our waiting list first.
3) Puppy Selection - Puppy selection is determined by your placement on our waiting list, first through eighth place. We only accept four male and four female deposits on every litter. If we have more than that, we place them with other families on our waiting list on a first come, first served basis.
4) Updates - Every family on our waiting list is regularly updated via email. We will let you know when our girls start their heat cycles, when we have begun breeding and when we have stopped breeding, when the pregnancy is confirmed, and when the litter arrives. Further updates will be made through the website, on the nursery page. Feel free to email us with any questions you may have during this process.
5) Deposits - Once we have pregnancy confirmation, we notify every family on our waiting list, and begin accepting deposits to reserve a puppy for you. Deposits are deducted from our adoption fee.
6) Adoption fees - Our adoption fees change periodically. Please contact us for more information about our current adoption fees.
~ It is our goal to answer your questions, and give you updates in a timely fashion. Due to our rural location, sometimes emails do not go through. If we cannot reach you by email, we will attempt to contact you by phone. If you have not received a response from us within a week of contacting us, please send us another email, or call us. We look forward to hearing from you! ~